1. Our neighbors cat has progressively been coming around our front porch more and more. I suppose this is what happens when you feel someone else's cat. I think it might think we're its owner being that it lays at the bottom of our stairs and purrs when we come outside.
2. I got to see Kate and Lauren this week as we are working on planning another blog meeting up! Stay tuned as details will be forthcoming!
3. I babysat the other evening for a family that just adopted a 6 week old kitten. Needless to say, I was in heaven. The little guy fell asleep on me during movie time.
4. I had a bittersweet goodbye dinner for one of the girls in my life group. We all have been a community together for years, so its been bittersweet as some of them have gone onto other jobs and adventures in different states.
5. I saw the Katy Perry 3D movie and absolutely loved it. There were lots of inspiration parts, and I love hearing people's backstories. I feel like we can get deceived into thinking people are overnight successes when we don't see how the heartache and rejection they experience behind the scenes.