1. I just took a cruise to the Bahamas which was amazing and oh so relaxing!
2. One of my dear friends got married so it was fun seeing a bunch of my friends all together celebrating the next chapter in her life.
3. This is one of my mottos that I try to do daily.
4. I'm taking a trip to Paris in the fall and could not be anymore excited about it. If you've been before, give me some advice and tips!
5. I snapped this photo in front of my pharmacy. They always have cute and clever signs that they put up each week. This one struck a chord with me as I think we as a culture could use a little more self affirmation.
When I started looking at this post, I had to make sure that I wasn't on my blog because I thought that was me in the first 2 pictures! We kinda look alike :) It's a good thing because you are absolutely beautiful!ReplyDelete
wow! your quite the traveling gal :) I hope you have a great time in paris, I have always wanted to go. and I love that quote about doing something nice for someone today. so true.ReplyDelete
Have a blessed Saturday!!
I am visiting from Casey Wiegand's link up.
glad you're back to blogging. :) enjoy the trip to paris!!ReplyDelete