1. I always swoon when I go into a store and run into mini pink and green things. As much as I love pink and green, I love it a million times more when it comes in something teeny tiny. If my feet would fit in the shoe, I wouldn't have hesitated for a second before buying them.
2. I've been skipping dinner lately and eating at the ice cream shop that is literally two minutes from my home. Its become a seriously bad habit, but its oh so good!
3. I babysat for my sweet friend who adopted a baby boy from Ethiopia last year. Oh how I adored loving on him for an evening; such a sweet cuddly little boy.
4. My friends got a sweet puppy dog and I have loved playing with him. I had no idea puppies were so hard to manage, so I don't think I'll be getting one myself!
5. My sweet dad came over to my house a few weeks ago and installed this whiteboard on my wall and I found a cute paper banner at target to hang above it. I decided to put up a whiteboard because I'd like to hold myself better accountable for encouraging others. This allows me to write down peoples' names and addresses and send off chocolate, cards, etc in the mail. It's amazing how simple words can change around someone's day.