Here is my list of top 5 things from this past week!
1. My big sister got an incredible deal on seats for the Lady Antebellum concert that was in town last week. We ended up being in the pit; which is basically just below their stage. It was mind-blowing how close they were to us. I felt like a teenage girl at a Bieber concert the way I got excited about them reaching their hands into the audience during every song. I couldn't hear or speak for the following 24 hours but it was seriously worth it!
2. My sweet friend Heather is launching a new business. I'm SO excited for her. She asked if she could snap some photos of me to put in her portfolio so of course I said yes! She even came over to my house with super cute props; hello adorable green suitcases!
3. I decided to challenge myself to try new things and venture more out of my comfort zone. I drove a few towns over to a paint your pottery shop, and painted a cute cupcake dish. I'm looking forward to seeing how it turns out once they fire the glazes.
4. Its not secret around here that I love some ice cream. I almost never have it stocked in the fridge as I love going to the ice cream shops nearby where I can add my own toppings. However, its more expensive and probably way less healthy, so I picked some up good ole' Ben & Jerry's at the store. I had forgotten just how good their ice cream really is!
5. I've been noticing lately that I have been absolutely running myself absolutely ragged; too much work, not enough fun. So I spent part of Thursday soaking up some sunshine by the pool. Although, I did get sunburned like crazy; alas!
oh em gee! That picture of Lady Antebellum is PERFECT! You seriously rock getting that!!!ReplyDelete
And I love painting my own pottery! I gotta go back and do more!!!
Newest follower!!! Loving your blog :)
that picture of you is beautiful - you make a good model for her. : ) and good for you for taking a break!! (even if it added sunburn!) have a great weekend!!ReplyDelete
Okay I love that photo of you! Where did you get those adorable pink jeans?ReplyDelete
Try the Ben and Jerry's Greek Yogurt! Seriously just like ice cream, but healthier! The Cookie Dough is to die for!ReplyDelete
Aw, that cupcake dish is too cute! I really want to paint some pottery, I just want someone to go with me. ;)ReplyDelete
How cute are your jeans?? I love me some Ben and Jerry's!ReplyDelete