Here is my list of top 5 things from this past week!
1. My big sister got an incredible deal on seats for the Lady Antebellum concert that was in town last week. We ended up being in the pit; which is basically just below their stage. It was mind-blowing how close they were to us. I felt like a teenage girl at a Bieber concert the way I got excited about them reaching their hands into the audience during every song. I couldn't hear or speak for the following 24 hours but it was seriously worth it!
2. My sweet friend Heather is launching a new business. I'm SO excited for her. She asked if she could snap some photos of me to put in her portfolio so of course I said yes! She even came over to my house with super cute props; hello adorable green suitcases!
3. I decided to challenge myself to try new things and venture more out of my comfort zone. I drove a few towns over to a paint your pottery shop, and painted a cute cupcake dish. I'm looking forward to seeing how it turns out once they fire the glazes.
4. Its not secret around here that I love some ice cream. I almost never have it stocked in the fridge as I love going to the ice cream shops nearby where I can add my own toppings. However, its more expensive and probably way less healthy, so I picked some up good ole' Ben & Jerry's at the store. I had forgotten just how good their ice cream really is!
5. I've been noticing lately that I have been absolutely running myself absolutely ragged; too much work, not enough fun. So I spent part of Thursday soaking up some sunshine by the pool. Although, I did get sunburned like crazy; alas!