This past week has been a little weird because I spent the week before in my bed horribly sick. It took a lot of strength to get back in the saddle and into the swing of things!
1. I'm not going to lie; I'm a fan of the Biebs. I think he is an incredible example of social media gone viral. There was a two night special on his tour; and it was insane how much of a following he has.
2. My friend made these amazing peanut butter and cover fudge. It was seriously to die for that I'm going to need to get the recipe asap and make some more!
3. My best friend had a baby two months ago who I just absolutely adore. She asked me to watch him so that she could attend a wedding and I felt beyond honored to be the first person she left her baby with!
4. A shoe store always orders my running shoes for me, so I was beyond thrilled when I opened the box and saw that they were pink!
5. I've been itching to have a day trip to the beach to unwind and relax. I'm hoping to get down there at some point next week. Although it's apparently going to be 100+ degrees; I'm real thrilled about that part!
That peanut butter fudge looks delicious! And that baby is adorable!ReplyDelete
You've sparked my interest in your new project! Let me know!
Such cute running shoes. Definitely intrigued and interested in you new project - totally in! :DReplyDelete
Just checking to see if this project is the same one you emailed me about? If not, then I'm definitely on board for another!ReplyDelete
That fudge looks amazing. Love that swim suit, where is it from?ReplyDelete
bieber? fudge? pink running shoes? all of these reasons are why we're friends.ReplyDelete
Great pictures. I want some fudge, too!ReplyDelete
I love the running shoes. Very girly! Linking up from kacia+robot.ReplyDelete
Mmmm, that fudge looks absolutely delicious!ReplyDelete
Okay your swim suit is SO SO cute!ReplyDelete
I may or may not have an out of control obsession with swim suits.
OKAY...I DO ;)
I hope you enjoy your weekend, girl!
What's this new project about? :) PS- did you know it's 106 outside? The beach would be great right about now.ReplyDelete
Your BFF has an adorable little dude. And those pink shoes are amazing.ReplyDelete
My email is smalltown20something at gmail dot com. I'd love to hear more about this project you have going on, it sounds awesome!
I´m in!!! Absolutely i´m in - because the world needs to be a little better - so, i´m your german base :-)ReplyDelete
I just found your sweet blog - loving it! That fudge looks amazing, and that sweet baby is just too cute. I'll definitely be a new follower!ReplyDelete
Carrie, you are precious. I LOVE this post, absolutely everything about it. I am proud of you, friend! : )ReplyDelete
LOVE you, Carrie! You have the hugest heart and I am so glad to know you :)ReplyDelete
Hi Carrie, got your mail, and as I said, I´m your german base!! send me please the html, and I sure will post it!!! http://andthatsmine.blogspot.comReplyDelete