I've finally returned from my endless resting as the doctor as instructed as it appears that I may have a mild case of mono or extreme fatigue. But now I'm back to blogging and sharing some recaps from the past few weeks!
1. I took some kids that I was nannying for a weekend to feed ducks. We were all so excited with a tiny duckling showed up for some of our bread crumbs!
2. Kate invited me to an outdoor movie night with her sister and friend. It was such a fun experience minus the fact that Lauren and I were a bit lost during the movie! Please excuse my tired face; I'm on a bit of a bed rest these days.
3. I've had Carly Rae Jepsen's song, Call Me Maybe, in my head for weeks and weeks. It's so unbelievably catchy and I love running to it. I tweeted her a few weeks back as a half joke/half not a joke. And then two seconds later I got an email that she had retweeted it, and needless to say my twitter feed went a little crazy for a few hours.
4. I found some adorable cards that I can't wait to pop into the mail to some of my sweet blogging friends!
5. I've been at the beach this past week resting, relaxing, and finally overcoming all this sickness that I've been battling all summer long!