1. My sister and I went to the Brad Paisley concert. We ended up being there for 8 hours, and had an absolutely blast. There were a few up and coming artists on a separate stage before the actual concert started. And let me just tell you; Jana Kramer was amazing! That girl can sing.
Scotty McCreery always had a guest appearance and every teenager girl in the audience went nuts. Oh, and my sister scored us an amazing seat upgrade for free!
2. I went to a new place called Defy Gravity on Tuesday. Its like one extra large trampoline. It was such a great break from work, and quite the workout. I felt like I could barely move all day long afterwards.
3. Thank you for all the support of sharing my giveaway and coupon code! It made my heart happy to no end!
4. I made cupcakes from scratch for the first time ever, and oh my word were they delicious!
5. I'm not going to lie.....I have a weakness for ice cream. And the problem is there are 5 ice cream shops within a 2 mile radius of my house. I probably eat it 3 times a week!