This past week has been a little weird because I spent the week before in my bed horribly sick. It took a lot of strength to get back in the saddle and into the swing of things!
1. I'm not going to lie; I'm a fan of the Biebs. I think he is an incredible example of social media gone viral. There was a two night special on his tour; and it was insane how much of a following he has.
2. My friend made these amazing peanut butter and cover fudge. It was seriously to die for that I'm going to need to get the recipe asap and make some more!
3. My best friend had a baby two months ago who I just absolutely adore. She asked me to watch him so that she could attend a wedding and I felt beyond honored to be the first person she left her baby with!
4. A shoe store always orders my running shoes for me, so I was beyond thrilled when I opened the box and saw that they were pink!
5. I've been itching to have a day trip to the beach to unwind and relax. I'm hoping to get down there at some point next week. Although it's apparently going to be 100+ degrees; I'm real thrilled about that part!